Ulistic High-Performance Club Offers Peer-to-Peer MSP Leadership Advice
Is your MSP ready to be among the industry's best? Joining the Ulistic High-Performance Club means increased new business opportunities and peer networking.
As the owner of a managed services provider (MSP) business, you understand the talent, commitment and complexity it takes to be successful. At Ulistic, we talk with MSP leaders like you every day, and we know the innate drive, energy, and commitment it takes to be among the very best.
Shane Kimbrel from Dallas IT Services company, Data Magic shares how membership in the Ulistic High-Performance Club helps his managed IT services business. Watch starting at 6:50.
Introducing...The Ulistic High-Performance Club
That's why we created the High-Performance Club. It's an incredible opportunity for driven MSP leaders like yourselves to network, share strategies and learn from others who are among the best in our industry. It's a unique and selective peer-to-peer group that offers innumerable benefits to its members.
Peer groups are increasingly valuable collectives that make an impact on our industry. Consider this: A recent Channel Futures study showed 94 percent of the top MSP leaders are involved in a peer group. The impact on business is considerable.
"The ConnectWise study found that MSPs that belong to a peer group offer value-added services like on-site visits, remote management, consulting services, and out-of-hours support," Channel Futures notes. "Value-added services are the bread and butter of competitive differentiation in the channel, and members of peer groups can crowdsource the highest-value, lowest-effort solutions and services from other MSPs that have found success."
What Is the High-Performance Club?
We started the High-Performance Club as we realized what kinds of MSPs we wanted to work with -- those that are committed to growth, are willing to invest in content marketing and strong SEO and plan their work on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis. High-Performance Club members know their local industry and the trends in the industries they serve and have the technical expertise and knowledge to be always forward-thinking.
Our High-Performance Club requires a commitment from its members. But it's a commitment that ends up paying significant dividends. Our club meets quarterly for two days in a different region of the country. During those two days, we use peer-to-peer presentations and discussions to share best practices, learning from each other. It's an incredible opportunity for us to share successes, get feedback on challenges, discuss emerging trends and technologies and provide Ulistic with valuable feedback. For us, these gatherings are some of our favorite days of the year.
What Are the Benefits of the Ulistic High-Performance Club?
If you're intrigued at the idea of joining our High-Performance Club, consider what it can provide to your business:
- Growth. Collaborating with other MSP leaders leads to new strategies that result in additional revenue opportunities and increased profit margins. Ulistic High-Performance Club members average 18 percent growth in new monthly business opportunities
- Networking. Joining the High-Performance Club gives you a built-in professional network of like-minded peers who can be an exceptional resource to bounce ideas off of or share advice. While some might see such a group as risky, not wanting to share trade secrets, we find just the opposite. Club members are happy to share successes and insights with peers from around North America.
- Idea Sharing. Our conferences are rich exchanges of ideas. Some of the most recent sharing has included:
- Committing to a single vertical. Several owners shared their strategies for focused MSP work in healthcare, veterinary businesses, government agencies, and education
- Content marketing. MSP leaders shared the value of focusing more on thought leadership in lieu of shameless self-promotion
- Third-party solutions. Several owners reported the impact of using Google Business or Microsoft Partner tools at a recent gathering
- Leadership. A roundtable conversation led to meaningful conversations about leadership challenges and how to lead teams effectively
- Marketing-Driven New Revenue. Leaders shared how their marketing strategies led to as much as $10,000 in monthly recurring revenue
There are high-impact, actionable and quantifiable advantages to being a part of the High-Performance Club. Are you eager to take your MSP to the next level? Contact us to learn more about Ulistic's MSP marketing services and about becoming a member of our club.