RG Technologies is Developing the FIRST Ever Mobile IP Video Surveillance System for the Transportation Industry in El Paso, TX!
The transportation industry faces some of the hardest security and safety challenges – from transport trucks to taxis to buses, many people are required to travel to perform their job responsibilities; and as a result, the opportunities for injury, accidents, and emergencies continue to grow. But fortunately, the transportation industry will soon be able to take advantage of a fantastic solution designed to improve security & operational efficiency!
RG Technologies is working hard to bring the first mobile IP video surveillance system to the transportation industry in El Paso, TX! Our team of El Paso IT experts plans to develop, test, demo, and sell our mobile IP video surveillance system by the beginning of 2015! To learn more, give us a call at (863) 451-3088 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As leading IT security experts, we have extensive experience working with those in the transportation industry – and we understand the common security threats within the sector, including injuries, accidents, harassment, and unsafe driving.
RG Technologies Strives to Help Trucking Companies, Bus Drivers & Taxi Drivers Stay Protected While On the Road!
In an effort to help trucking companies, bus drivers, and taxi drives stay protected while on the road, our mobile IP video surveillance system will offer a wide range of features and benefits, including:
- Multiple cameras: 6-12 cameras can be connected to the system, in order to record activity in various directions, such as recording out the front windshield or recording the driver.
- Remote monitoring: An online software program is tied into the system, in order to allow dispatchers to log in remotely and view what the camera is recording/has recorded.
- Panic button:A panic button can be used in the event of an emergency, in order to allow the driver to alert dispatchers and/or local authorities as needed.
Ultimately, our mobile IP video surveillance system will allow those in the transportation industry to have:
- Protection: In the unfortunate event of a car accident, you’re able to protect your drivers with video surveillance footage as evidence of fault.
- Operational efficiency: While drivers are traveling, the system will monitor their previously visited locations, current location, and speed to help you increase operational efficiency.
- Peace of mind: When you’re able to monitor drivers, you’re able to have peace of mind knowing they’re driving safely & following all traffic laws.
We truly look forward to releasing our mobile IP video surveillance system in the beginning of 2015! Interested in learning more? Give us a call at (915) 307-9747 or send us an email at email@example.com. RG Technologies is the preferred IT support company for businesses in El Paso and Las Cruces.