Link High Technologies is pleased to congratulate Mitchell Alomar, our Service Coordinator, on his upcoming one-year employment anniversary! On September 9th 2014, Mitchell will celebrate an entire year of working with our team of New Jersey Information Technology support experts. In the beginning of his employment, he assisted our team to send out postcards to prospects and setup seminars to educate our clients. Since then, he’s received certifications in:
- Barracuda Web Filter (SSL VPN, Backup Service, Sales Partner, Virus Firewall)
- Cisco Account Manager
- Quosal Essentials 1&2
- ConnectWise Dispatch/Administrator
This allows us to rest assured knowing our clients are in good hands when they’re looking for technical support, backup verification, warranty replacement, and equipment upgrades.
We’re Pleased to Congratulate Mitchell Alomar on His Ability to Streamline Our Business Processes & Provide Exceptional Client Service!
In the past year, Mitchell’s responsibilities have grown to streamline our business processes and benefit our clients in a number of ways! In fact, when you choose to work with our team of IT experts, you’re able to have peace of mind knowing:
- Your daily backups are verified: Mitchell verifies each daily backup manually to confirm whether it was successful or not. This verification allows you to rest assured knowing your backups are available in the event of a manmade or natural disaster. And if a backup fails, we deploy a technician the next day to repair the backup hard drive or re-establish the backup connection.
- Your inbound support calls receive a fast response: Mitchell receives each inbound support call, then creates a ticketto include the correct point of contact, the direct number/extension, and the estimated time until technical support responds. This ensures tickets are created for each tech issue, in order to allow you to receive the support needed as quickly as possible to prevent excessive downtime.
- Your equipment replacements/upgrades are handled quickly: Mitchell checks our tech equipment once a week, from car to office inventory, to ensure your equipment replacements/upgrades are handled quickly and proactively, instead of waiting 1-3 days to purchase a single item; we ensure equipment is functional and ready to be installed/implemented.
- Your computers have the latest security patches/system updates: Mitchell will notify you if an update failed, then setup the best time for our technicians to work on the user’s computer. Ultimately, this lets you feel confident knowing your computers have the latest security patches and system updates.
Mitchell offered some insight into his experience working with our team of Information Technology support experts, “I enjoy working at Link high technologies because it’s very family oriented and every day we learn from one another. Our tier 2 team shares their vast knowledge on servers, backup solutions, windows repair, and more. I’ve learned more in one year then 3 years in other companies!”
He continued, “Victor, the president, is very engaged with every support ticket and every in-house duty. Most companies you wouldn’t even speak to the president or share your opinion! Link High Technologies will continue to grow and I’m glad to be part of this team.”
Looking for an IT support company that provides exceptional client service and reliable New Jersey Information Technology support? Give us a call at (973) 321-1063 or send us an email at email@example.com. Link High Technologies hires the best of the best to help you make the most of your IT investment!