Annex Brands, Inc., based in San Diego, California, is a franchisor of over 420 retail and commercial shipping and business service centers. Originally founded in 1985 as Postal Annex+, Inc., the company was renamed Annex Brands in 2007. They are a leader in the shipping and business services industry with locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Annex Brands purchased Navis Pack & Ship in Denver, Colorado, and needed to integrate their IT systems.
Annex Brands had previously worked with Scott and the On-site team, and knew they were up to the task. On-Site acted on behalf of Annex Brands and managed the contract negotiations with a telecom provider for higher bandwidth in the San Diego office, as well as a Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) high-performing telecommunications system for the Denver office.
In addition, they:
- Installed and configured an Integrated Access Device (IAD) and the MPLS in the Denver Office.
- Purchased and installed new workstations for all users in the Denver office.
- Upgraded all users to Office 2010.
- Rebuilt their server to integrate with the server farm in San Diego.
- Set up a backup to a local Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and replicated backups to the secure colocation facility in San Diego.
- Installed new VoIP phones.
As Always, Annex Brands Was Completely Satisfied With the Results:
“Although this was a complex, multi-location project, Scott and the On-Site team pulled it off ‘without a hitch!’ We’re always amazed with their ability to ensure all the details are taken care of in a precisely organized fashion. And they do this without disrupting our services as well. On-Site Tech Support is our ‘go-to’ IT team for whatever we need, wherever we need it!”
If you need a “go-to” IT team that can handle your large and small projects, in multiple locations, or simply on-site, contact On-site Tech Support at 619-717-8070 or email us at: email@example.com. We’ll be happy to pay you a visit to discuss and assess your IT needs. Visit https://www.on-sitetechsupport.com/ for additional information.