Ulistic Can Help You Prevent This.
Do your smartphone users have trouble accessing your website? If so, here’s why. Google has announced that they’re now demoting websites in their search rankings that aren’t mobile friendly. If your website isn’t mobile friendly, chances are you’ve noticed a decline in your search rankings on Google.
According to Google they’re doing this in an effort to motivate site owners to make changes to improve the overall search experience for smartphone users.
The following are some of the most common problems for mobile users when trying to access websites that aren’t mobile friendly:
- Videos work well on PCs but don’t play on mobile devices, such as when websites rely on Adobe Systems Flash Player for videos.
- Visitors are redirected to a single mobile site rather than a full range of mobile equivalents when attempting to use PC-optimized Websites.
- Mobile users are directed to an error page when there’s no mobile-optimized site.
Google is serious about mobile search engine optimization (SEO) and wants website owners to start using responsive design*. However, most websites experience slow load times with responsive design that result in negative SEO consequences
In Google’s effort to offer search results that satisfy mobile users, it’s also placing an emphasis on page-load speeds. Google announced a speed penalty for mobile websites, meaning website owners must have a responsive website that loads quickly.
With the increasing use of mobile devices, website performance on a smartphone is critical. If your website is properly configured to include mobile-friendly pages, the mobile web browsing experience will be improved, your users will be content, and searchers can experience your content to the fullest extent.
* A web-design approach that provides an optimal viewing experience allowing for easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of computing devices (including mobile phones).
Ulistic’s New Website Start-Up Package Goes Mobile!
Ulistic can take the worry out of marketing your business with our $297 Website Start-Up Package. And now it’s gone MOBILE! We’ve added a mobile-friendly website to our monthly package at no extra cost!
Ulistic’s “Website Start-Up Package” with a mobile-friendly option includes:
- Standardized, locally optimized, and search-engine compliant content for your website that includes information regarding your services and technologies (with original content provided by you).
- Attractive and compellingly designed images, banners, and other graphics to draw viewers to your site and keep them there.
- Content that reaches your prospects and convinces them to contact you.
- Lead-generation forms.
- Business-related technology articles auto-fed to your blog.
- Search optimization for 10 Keywords to boost your website high on Google-search rankings.
- Ulistic standard MSP videos or services, verticals, and targeted technologies.
- A weekly email to “opt-in” to your mailing list, AND NOW AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- A Mobile-Friendly website!
With a one-year commitment to our Website Startup Package, Ulistic will also host your website for one year, at no extra cost!