When Melanie Workhoven, Director of Marketing at MBA, was having trouble using Microsoft Outlook, she contacted the team at Silvertip IT to resolve the issue and get her workstation back up and running.
Once our team of IT experts investigated the issue, we discovered the problem: the hard drive was starting to fail. We resolved the issue by:
- Remotely accessing her computer to back up all of her data.
- Visiting the office to get a temporary workstation set up for her to work.
- Contacting the vendor to obtain a new hard drive.
- Installing the new hard drive and setting up the original workstation.
- Transferring all of her data, settings, and applications back to her original workstation.
During the transition, Melanie was able to continue working on her temporary workstation while we resolved the issue, therefore eliminating business disruption and downtime. As a Fully Managed IT Services client, MBA was able to avoid upfront costs and surprises on their monthly bill.
Tired of Being Charged By the Hour for IT Support? You and Your Staff Members Need Around-the-Clock Access to a Team of IT Experts at a Predictable Monthly Cost- Silvertip IT is Here to Help You Make the Most of Your IT Investment!
If you’re trying to handle your IT systems on your own, or you’re calling a computer support guy to resolve problems as they occur, you’re probably feeling fairly uncertain about the reliability and security of your IT infrastructure. But there’s a simple solution: Silvertip IT offers Fully Managed IT Services at a predictable monthly cost – so you can rest assured knowing you’re making the right choice for your IT investment.
Our Fully Managed IT Services in Seattle help you:
- Eliminate downtime due to damaged or faulty technology.
- Focus on your business while we handle all of your technology needs.
- Ensure around-the-clock access to a knowledgeable team of IT experts.
To learn more about our Fully Managed IT Services, give us a call at (863) 451-3088 or send us an email at email@example.com. Silvertip IT is here to help you resolve IT issues and eliminate business disruptions.