Not only are we moving to a bigger office space, we are proud to announce a merger with another Las Vegas-based IT service provider, NetEffect, effective July 1, 2014.
Founded in 2002, NetEffect provides IT services, support and consulting to businesses throughout the Las Vegas Valley. Company founder and President, Jeff Grace is a long time Las Vegas resident with a deep roots in the Las Vegas business community. He has been honored with the In Business Las Vegas “Nevada Entrepreneur Award” recognizing his company’s professional and technological accomplishments. NetEffect has ranked in theVegas Inc. top 10 Best Places to Work four years in a row.
- NetEffect was the first company in the state of Nevada to be granted a Service Provider gaming license from the Nevada Gaming Commission.
- NetEffect was the first Nevada-based company to offer local, private cloud hosting.
- NetEffect currently services some well-known clients, including Treasure Island, Tix4Tonight, and Plaza Hotel & Casino.
How does this affect you as a client? Nothing will change except you’ll have more people on your IT team working to deliver the same quality, dependable service you’ve come to know and expect. Over time the uptimeLV name and brand will be absorbed into the new NetEffect brand.
You can look forward to the following service option upgrades:
- Deeper and broader skill sets
- Access to MyGrid, NetEffect’s cloud platform
- More resources and greater efficiencies
- Improved response times and repair times
- More personalized customer service
- Enhanced afterhours support
- Expanded open hours to 8AM to 11PM
I am truly excited to inform you of this change within our company! This partnership will allow us to provide more value and expertise than ever before. I welcome any and all questions you might have. Email me, call, or stop by our new office any time. We plan to have an open house this Fall, and I hope you will come by to see our new space, and meet our newest team members from NetEffect!!
We will be moving our office on 7/3/2014. We will still be available to help you during the move, and you can continue to contact us as you have before. uptimeLV, soon to be NetEffect, will continue to be available 24×7 for all of your IT needs!
David B. Rounds
President, uptimeLV, Inc.
Want More From Your MSP Marketing?
Subscribe To The Ulistic YouTube Channel And Get Valuable Insights Into Marketing Your Managed IT Services Business.
Stuart Crawford serves as Creative Director and CEO with Sebring, FL Ulistic, a specialty MSP Marketing firm focused on information technology marketing and business development. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience pertaining to how technology business owners and IT firms can use marketing as a vehicle to obtain success.