Link High Technologies, a leading IT support company that serves businesses in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, has achieved Elite Partner Status with Datto, an award-winning vendor for backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity solutions.
Link High Technologies is Thrilled to Achieve Datto’s Highest Status Certification
As we’re truly committed to business continuity as a business practice, we’re thrilled to achieve the highest status certification! As a result of achieving the highest status certification, we’re able to receive:
- Competitive pricing: We receive competitive pricing – without incidental or hidden fees – that allows us to pass on our competitive pricing to our clients.
- Tier 2 support: We have direct access to Tier 2 support, instead of Tier 1 support, in order to resolve issues for our clients in a quick, efficient, and timely manner.
- Advanced technical training: We receive advanced technical training, free-of-charge, which allows us to better resolve issues and provide guidance for our clients.
Our team of New Jersey IT support experts was able to meet and exceed the high standards of efficiency and performance, in order to qualify for the status certification.
Looking to Develop a Business Continuity Plan? Look No Further Than Link High Technologies – Your Local Business Continuity Experts!
The state of New Jersey has fallen prey to a variety of natural disasters, including two major hurricanes and multiple snowstorms. And when we also consider manmade disasters, such as spills and accidental deletions, it’s easy to start feeling uncertain about the security and recoverability of your data.
When natural or manmade disasters occur, the survival of your business is at risk. In fact, 79% of businesses that suffer significant data loss end up shutting down within 6 months. Don’t take chances – Our team of business continuity experts can help you rest assured knowing you’re able to resume operations after a disaster occurs.
When you choose to leverage our business continuity planning service, you’re able to have peace of mind knowing we’ll help you:
- Understand the potential risks and business impact associated with disasters.
- Document all critical processes and procedures that must be restored.
- Protect and recover your business data & IT systems.
Plus, we ensure:
- Your data is backed up and recoverable to prevent costly data loss while ensuring you’re able to continue operations.
- Your IT systems are available through 24/7-failover protection to minimize the impact of a disaster.
From planning, to design, to implementation, to management, our team of business continuity experts will work alongside you to understand your evolving business requirements and design a business continuity plan that meets your unique needs and budget.
To learn more about our data backup and disaster recovery solutions, give us a call at (973) 321-1063 or send us an email at email@example.com. Link High Technologies can help you ensure the reliability and recoverability of your data in the event of a disaster.