The Owners of ULISTIC Built A Successful $5 Million IT MSP Business.
Our goal is to help you do the same with our
Full Day of Complimentary MSP Training
In Charlotte, North Carolina
Thursday, February 20th
ULISTIC’s no-hype, complimentary IT MSP training will teach you to:
- Execute a proven marketing strategy to generate new leads.
- Effectively use telemarketing to close the leads you want without spending a fortune.
- Use ULISTIC’s 17-Step Sales and Marketing Process to turn prospects into clients.
- Beat your competitors.
- Sell BDR, Phone Systems, Security Solutions and more from our trusted sponsors.
It will provide you with practical information you can immediately put to work.
Plus, we’re featuring world-renowned negotiating guru Jim Thomas, author of NEGOTIATE TO WIN!
Learn How You Can WIN More Sales With Easy Negotiation Tactics!
These days, successfully closing an MSP sale increasingly requires something that most IT professionals don’t especially like and do very well—Negotiate! Mix in a struggling economy, brutal competition, and price-obsessed customers and vendors, and the conclusion is inescapable: It’s time to improve your negotiating skills. You can’t put this off any longer!
It’s simple. Do the math:
- Let’s say you’re making a 10% net after-tax profit, and
- Your salespeople could negotiate a 2½% price increase from your customers, and
- Your buyers could negotiate a 2½% discount from your vendors,
- Your net after tax profit would increase by 50%!
Jim will show you how to do this, quickly and easily!
Very few of your customers — and none of your vendors — are charitable organizations. If you expect them to be fair with you and look after your financial needs, you’ll not only be disappointed, you’ll be lucky to stay in business. Better negotiating starts and ends with you.
ULISTIC’s Negotiation Session with Jim Thomas will show you:
- How MSPs consistently leave money on the table with customers and vendors.
- The message that rate cutting sends to customers.
- How better marketing — not rate cutting — will make you more successful.
- How major trends in the economy have made negotiating skills more important than ever.
- How to distinguish persuading and selling from negotiating, and when to use each skill.
- How to overcome the pervasive anti-negotiation bias in North American culture.
- How to prepare more effectively for your negotiations.
- How to competently employ a full range of best negotiating practices to your maximum advantage.
Don’t Miss This Opportunity!
February 20th - 8am to 5pm
Comfort Suites University Area
7735 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28213
Register by visiting: ulistic.com/charlotte/
About Jim Thomas
Negotiating luminary and “America’s Negotiating Coach” Jim Thomas is a Washington, D.C. attorney, coach, consultant, speaker, trainer, media personality, and one of the most acclaimed and respected negotiators in the world. Jim is the author of the Pulitzer-nominated HarperCollins international bestseller, Negotiate to Win, and the founder and CEO of Common Ground. For more than three decades, top organizations have chosen Jim to negotiate their most important agreements. Jim has negotiated everything from mergers and acquisitions and international business transactions to environmental, labor, and arms control agreements. Jim is also an expert at making great negotiators: in coaching and consulting assignments and Negotiate to Win Workshops from Kansas City to Kuala Lumpur, he has shown tens of thousands of students how to negotiate their way to business and personal success. A frequent television guest and a popular speaker, Jim is a member of the faculty at The University of Washington’s Pacific Coast Banking School, The Georgetown University Law Center, and Louisiana State University’s Graduate School of Banking. He’s a graduate of UCLA and the Georgetown University Law Center, and lives with his wife Jacqueline in Washington, DC and Sunset Beach, NC, USA.
Jim’s Company — Common Ground Seminars, Inc.
In less than two decades, Common Ground — a Washington, D.C.-based boutique provider of top-quality, highly customized negotiation coaching, consulting, training, and services — has become a global leader. Each year Common Ground performs hundreds of successful engagements worldwide, and its flagship program, the Negotiate to Win® Workshop, is one of the foremost negotiation training programs in the world.
Based on Jim Thomas’s international bestseller Negotiate to Win, the Negotiate to Win Workshop is the negotiation program of choice — because it works. From the profusion of theories, traditions, strategies, and folklore, it features a priceless handful of negotiating techniques that succeed again and again in the real world. It’s an exciting, no-nonsense program that produces immediate, measurable improvement in attendees’ negotiating skills.
- Stuart Crawford, Ulistic- MSP Coach, Marketing, Sales and Business Development Professional
- Jim Thomas, Common Ground Seminars, Inc.-World Renown Negotiating Coach
- David Sobel, GFI MAX
- Carl Watene, Easy Office Phone - Top VoIP, IP Telephony and Marketing expert
- Josh Lahey, Email Security Expert from Roaring Penguin Software