We are know that the greatest opportunities derive from capitalizing on disruptions and chaos in technology. That is exactly the landscape in 2014 with the April 8, 2014 end-of-support deadline looming for Server 2003 (including Small Business Server 2003), Windows XP and Office 2003. Attend this packed two-hour workshop to discover:
- Five pillar messages to engage clients and capitalize on the April; 8, 2014 chaos
- Where to go after April 8th
- Why Windows 7 Pro?
- Why Windows 8.1 Pro?
- Why Office 2013 Pro?
- Why Office 365?
- Role of VDI?
- Impacts of breakage in the SMB IT space
- Understand the “Lego Easy” migration methodology
- Learn whether application compatibility is a real problem in SMB
- Discuss exceptions to the rule including custom support after April 8th and the R2 exception
- Perform basic money maker calculations to see if you can increase your income from capitalizing on the disruptions caused by the April 8, 2014 end-of-support deadline
- What vertical markets afford the great opportunity?
- What is the true duration of the disruption? (You’ll be surprised by the 5thquarter)
- Understand what tools you can use to efficiently and effectively complete your migrations including assessment tools, migration tools, back-up services and more.
- Appreciate the overall impact of the migration motion in the SMB organization including revisiting what voice solution(s) and
- How the Lenovo Combat Kit is a must have in your SMB IT Pro practice.
- Why training is the “overlooked” jewel when capitalizing on the IT chaos or disruptions
- Discover the secret to incredibly efficient customer acquisition using the well- established MCC approach.
- And much more….
EXPECTATION MANAGEMENT: This is NOT a hands-on lab (HOL).
Bonus: Snacks, Beverages, Door Prizes! This exam cram session is delivered by SMB Nation’s Jay Weiss – a career geek!
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY LENOVO!