The Competition Is Fierce! How Can Your MSP Win New Business In Today’s “Shark-Filled Blood-Red Ocean?”
Learn Tips, Tricks, Strategy and Tactics Guaranteed To Increase Your MSP Sales By Over 80%.
It’s no secret — More and more managed service providers are popping up everywhere!
- In 2005 there was, on average, only one MSP for every 500 small businesses.
- In 2009, this number rose to one for every 250.
- In 2014, this number is now one for every 50 small businesses.
- Experts predict this will rise to one MSP for every 20 small businesses by 2019!
Plus, these numbers don’t include national and offshore players all gunning for the same pool of business!
How can your MSP retain “top-of-mind” exposure in this competitive bloodbath?
Having a sound, sales and marketing strategy ensures your suspects, prospects and lost opportunities graduate from:
- “I never heard of you” to,
- “I know they are” to,
- “I do business with that MSP!”
Stuart Crawford, a proven MSP marketing expert, with 20 years of experience in the technology community, will show you his proven strategy works.
Stuart took IT Matters from three guys fixing computers, to a powerhouse MSP in Calgary, Alberta.
He promises to provide the entire “tool box” of strategies you need to close new MSP business!