URGENT: The End is Near for Your Email Security Solution! McAfee/MX Logic Reaches End-of-Life on January 11th, 2016!
Join Roaring Penguin on November 17 at 2PM. When Ulistic and Roaring Penguin Reveal the Greatest Alternative for IT Service Organizations!
The McAfee SaaS Endpoint Protection suites are scheduled for end-of-life on January 11th, 2016, which means you’ve only got a couple months to find an alternative. Once the end-of-life date is passed, you’re leaving your company open to losing valuable emails that were archived, letting phishing attacks into your inboxes, and ultimately, leaving confidential information open and ready for the taking.
Register NOW – Fill out the form below.
Are you one of the many MSPs being forced to make a change? Don’t waste your time with other options. Choose ULISTIC. Spend 20 minutes with us and we’ll show you how our email filtering, encryption, and archiving solution is the secret weapon to making more money and driving more success:
- A stable, reputable company: We were founded in 1999, which means we have over 16 years of experience doing what we do.
- A higher level of service: We have live technical support personnel available via phone or email and all of our members specialize in spam filtering.
- A multitude of better features: We offer a multitude of features that add a lot of value, such as log indexing and searching, email continuity, rebranding, and more.
- A more cost-efficient choice: We offer email security solutions that are cost-efficient and designed for you to achieve a higher ROI.
- A partner that works alongside you: We do what it takes to make sure our resellers have great margins and a team that’s dedicated to you.
After the webinar, YOU will receive a special incentive on our email filtering, encryption, and archiving solution that’s truly a triple threat.
Want More From Your MSP Marketing?
Subscribe To The Ulistic YouTube Channel And Get Valuable Insights Into Marketing Your Managed IT Services Business.
Stuart Crawford serves as Creative Director and CEO with Sebring, FL Ulistic, a specialty MSP Marketing firm focused on information technology marketing and business development. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience pertaining to how technology business owners and IT firms can use marketing as a vehicle to obtain success.