Successful B2B Managed Services Marketing
Acapella Technologies is a top-rated IT support company in Manchester, NH. The company provides solutions for companies who need help with their IT needs. In a recent interview, Matt from Acapella Technologies revealed that the company’s success is largely based on their adaptability, networking abilities, and the power of referrals. The company does not pay for ads, and most of its customers are from referrals.
Master Managed Services Marketing
Matt Mercier got into the technology business in 1995. With his background in sales and marketing, he grew his adventure into Acapella Technologies. Acapella seeks to address the challenges that a business may experience when trying to manage or implement technology. It is no longer focused solely on web design. Its expertise and experience make it a popular choice for businesses in Northern and Central New England.
Like most MSPs, Acapella has not experienced any significant problems as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. The rate of digital transformation has increased significantly. Many businesses have adopted the use of Microsoft Teams, Office 365, and other services. Most companies have had no choice but to pivot their business models. Many of them rely on MSPs for these solutions. Acapella Technologies prioritizes the following factors for its success:
- Adaptability: MSPs that are unable to adapt to new technologies are unlikely to succeed. According to Mark, Acapella Technologies plans on being around for a long time and will continue adapting to changes. For most MSPs, 2020 is a transitional year. IT providers that can predict changes have the time to adapt their business models for success.
- Proper Networking: With networking, Matt advises that it is better to be a farmer than a hunter. This means that building the right networks takes a lot of time and effort. Instead of handing out business cards during events, he suggests that MSPs focus on building strong relationships. While it is important to get out and network, the world of networking may change significantly after the pandemic. Matt predicts that people will no longer be comfortable with the idea of being in a room full of people and would rather rely on virtual networking. Business networking is one of the most powerful tools for any MSP. However, it has to be done right.
- Networking Vs. Prospecting: You must understand that networking is different from prospecting. The purpose of networking is to meet new people. They do not need to be your customers right away. In networking events, you must stick to the purpose. Trying too hard to find new customers could make you come off as pushy.
- Be Patient: When networking, you have to be patient. You may need to attend networking events a few times before getting results. If you go out intending to hand out as many business cards as possible, you are unlikely to succeed. Building trust takes time. The same applies to virtual networking. In the modern world of instant gratification, it is easy for MSPs to forget the value of patience.
- Send Mails: Sending mails is a great way to ensure that your networks do not forget about you. Keep the contact information of your networking contacts, and always let them know what you are doing. Ensure that all your contacts are included in your Professional Services Automation (PSA) software. If they no longer need the information, they have the option to unsubscribe.
- Take Advantage of Referrals: Acapella Technologies largely depends on referrals for its success. According to Matt, some of their best clients are referrals. It is the most affordable and powerful way of generating MSP customers. However, the value of referrals does not last forever. MSPs have to be intentional about pursuing referrals without coming off as pushy or irritating. The following tactics may help generate referrals.
- Ask Politely: The simplest way to get referrals is by just asking. 97% of IT experts depend on reviews and recommendations. If you ask nicely, your clients may refer you to their peers. If your clients have been giving you positive feedback, encourage them to let others know about you.
- Be Great at Your Job: If you are good at your job, your customers will want to refer you to others. This means going beyond reactive practices. Acapella Technologies, for example, focuses on providing its customers with valuable services and not just software and hardware solutions. Acapella is a service-based company. It no longer profits from hardware and software.
Ulistic is the only managed services marketing agency that provides you with a complete money-back guarantee. The company can help managed IT service providers achieve success through their marketing efforts. Contact Ulistic today if you have any questions about our services for managed IT service companies.