Who Makes A Great Client For Ulistic Technology Marketing Services?
Ulistic has been helping managed IT service providers with technology marketing services for 10+ years. During this time, we’ve learned a few things about who makes a great client for our technology marketing solutions.
We’re looking for only a few marketing focused clients to serve this year. We only looking for MSPs who are committed to the growth of their business, understand the importance of digital and traditional marketing and who are willing to invest time, effort and capital to make their marketing work.
Not able or willing to make the time investment, financial investment or effort needed to market your MSP or your looking for a “hands-off” approach…we welcome you to contact any of our competitors below. We have found over the years that our best clients are committed, focused and willing to do the hard work to make their MSP marketing work.
“We are very happy with the level of service received from Stuart and the Ulistic Team, so far our best Technology Marketing Company! We have a constant string of leads. They know their craft. As long as you let them do their job, you will get results!”
Jorge Rojas Tektonic Managed Services
Who Does Ulistic Work With?
Ulistic is extremely selective when it comes to the managed service providers we work with. To explain why, it’s easier to share who isn’t an excellent fit for us:
MSPs who aren’t marketing/sales focused.
MSPs who are looking for immediate leads.
MSPs who are on their “last breath.”
MSPs who see a marketing company as a vendor.
MSPs who need to decide to pay their partners or car payment (Yes, we had this one once)
I know many of you are saying “That’s not me… we’re all in — we’re committed to growing our managed IT services business, and we’re ready to market our business!”
We have MSP marketing programs designed for startups, those ready to make a big splash and those wanting to get to the next level. We don’t qualify on how much money you can spend…we qualify on the attitude it takes to win.
We have MSP marketing programs from $97 per month to thousands per month. Money isn’t the qualifier. It’s a commitment to doing what it takes to technology marketing your MSP business properly.
Here are just a few qualifying questions we’ll ask you:
- Do you have a marketing budget?
- Do you have a sales process?
- Do you have resources committed to marketing & sales?
- Are you willing to become a marketing & sales-focused organization first?
- Are you willing to put in the effort to succeed?
- Can you attend regular strategy meetings?
- Are you open to sharing your stories of success and be transparent to how you serve clients?
- Are you able to let the professionals you hire do their work?
- Are you able to have Ulistic come onsite for a couple of days to build a marketing strategy?
There are more…these questions are just a few.
Are you desperate for leads and your business may go under tomorrow if you don’t get new business in the door?
If you’re looking for a “hail Mary” pass to keep your MSP business running, Ulistic isn’t a fit. We recommend you skip to the end and contact any of our friendly competitors below. They may be a better fit for your MSP business.
Who is an excellent fit for Ulistic and our MSP Marketing services?
Now, let’s focus on the managed service providers who make a great client for Ulistic.
- MSPs who have a dedicated marketing budget: Your budget will depend on your size and revenues. Ulistic has worked with small MSPs who have dedicated marketing budgets and a plan to grow their business. We’ve also worked with larger MSPs who have no dedicated marketing budget. Over the years, our experience says that the highly successful MSPs who can invest up to 3% of their topline revenue back into marketing have the most success.
- MSPs who are a marketing & sales company first: There are many great technically focused MSPs, but, they aren’t great candidates for Ulistic’s marketing services. Ulistic works with MSPs who are first marketing & sales-focused companies that happen to market and sell managed information technology services.
- MSPs willing to plan: This may be the most significant advantage of working with Ulistic. Our most successful clients are open to having our team travel to their office and invest two or three days every year (minimum) to strategize and plan marketing efforts.
- MSPs who are willing to execute: Anyone can write website copy, create blogs and more. There are many MSP marketing companies that will subscribe you to their blog feed, and that’s all. Ulistic’s best clients aren’t afraid to create new styles of content like Videos, Podcasts, Audios and much more.
- MSPs who listen to the professionals: Yes, there’s a ton of information online and everyone has an opinion. Ulistic appreciates excellent discussion and collaboration, but at the end of the day, MSPs who are the most successful working with Ulistic take the advice of our professionals. After all, 99% of our clients say, “We hired you; you’re the marketing professionals.” Listen to the advice of the MSP marketing professionals, engage in the relationship, and then let us help you execute what we propose.
- MSPs who are committed: We’re not talking micromanaging the relationship. We’ve had clients in the past who micromanage everything, and the relationship turns out to be a disaster. However, we are also not talking about a “set it and forget it” relationship either. Our most successful clients are engaged in working with our MSP marketing team, show up for meetings, listen and offer feedback, and, in other words, engaged in the process.
- MSPs who are willing to do more: Yes, this builds from the point above. Our most successful clients do more. They attend events, host trade shows, manage business groups, participate in the community, host events, run Webinars and so much more.
There you have it. Are you a strong enough candidate to become a Ulistic client?
Hold on… before you say YES. Here’s the last piece of the puzzle.
Are you able to invest in marketing your MSP business? If your answer is “yes” and you’re ready to take the next step, email Stuart Crawford directly at email@example.com, call 863.451.3088 or speak with our live chat representative.
If you’re not able to make a minimum strategic investment and commit the time and effort needed to market your MSP business, we recommend that you check out some of our competitors below.
We’re confident that you’ll have a great experience with any of these companies.
Still not sure? Then connect with Stuart Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 863.451.3088 or speak with our live chat team.