Ulistic LP, a top technology solution provider marketing agency, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Professional to help drive qualified search traffic to our IT service, managed IT service and technology solution provider clients. You will work with the technology industry's best creative minds, search experts, web programmers, and MSP marketing consultants. The successful candidate must be able to work independently, as well as thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
The Digital MSP Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing search engine marketing efforts for clients through campaign planning, execution, management, and analysis. Candidates must have direct experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Paid Search (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Social Media Marketing. Familiarity with Email Marketing and WordPress is a plus.
- Daily management and execution of multiple digital marketing campaigns including Adwords/PPC, display, retargeting, social advertising, SEO, SEM, mobile, email and other innovative media channels to drive visitors to client websites.
- Research, optimize, review, and provide reporting with a detailed analysis of campaign results.
- Work with the account management team and a variety of clients to determine strategy and campaign goals.
- Manage campaign budgets including reconciling discrepancies.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices.
- Work with the web development team to optimize copy for search engine optimization.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on new websites.
- Must be experienced and Google Certified for AdWords and Analytics.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience in SEO and PPC.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of website technologies including HTML/CSS and WordPress.
- Strategic, proactive, and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions.
- Competitive Salary
- Casual Dress Code
- Monthly Team Events
- Benefits include paid holidays, flexible PTO
Please send cover letter, resume, writing samples, and any additional information you would feel is relevant for review to firstname.lastname@example.org.