COMPLIMENTARY MSP SALES AND MARKETING TRAINING IN MIAMI
Plan To Sell More In 2014 and You Will!
Learn From The Experts at Ulistic Who Grew a $5 Million MSP Business.
With the New Year around the corner, it’s time to finalize your sales and marketing plans for 2014. If you sit back and wait for customers to come to you, you’ll miss out on opportunities to grow your business and prosper.
Don’t let your competitors steal the clients you do have. The time to prepare is now. But you don’t want to approach this in a “hit-or-miss” fashion. There are proven tactics and strategies that the experts at Ulistic know can bring you more sales.
Stuart Crawford, CEO of Ulistic will be presenting a complimentary, no-hype IT MSP Sales and Marketing Training for 2014, and will teach you how to sell more managed services in the upcoming year.
If you’re an IT MSP Business Owner, Marketing or Sales Professionals you won’t want to miss this event. It could make the difference between a profit or loss for your business in 2014. Mark your calendars for:
Thursday, December 12th
From 8am to 5pm
Hampton Inn and Suites – Miami Airport Blue Lagoon
777 NW 57th Avenue – Miami, FL 33126
You’ll get practical information you can immediately put to use:
- The Benefits of using ULISTIC’s 17-Step Sales and Marketing Process to turn prospects into clients
- How to Prepare a Customized Marketing Plan for 2014
- How to Use Web Marketing Tactics like SEO and Google Adwords without paying a fortune on expensive training
- Negotiation Tactics to use with vendors, prospects and clients
- Key Marketing Strategies designed to generate streams of new opportunities
- What Ulistic Uses to send our clients real leads from their website and how you can do it yourself
- How to “Crush your Competitors” by using proven marketing and sales strategies effortlessly
- How to Convert old break-fix customers into managed services clients without any headaches
- PLUS How to Sell BDR, Phone Systems, Security Solutions and more from our trusted sponsors
- Stuart Crawford, Ulistic – MSP Marketing and Sales Professional
- Carl Watene, Easy Office Phone– Top VoIP, IP Telephony and Marketing expert
- Josh Lahey, Email Security Expert from Roaring Penguin Software
- Amon Prasad, Founder and CEO of Network Remedy – Complete end-to-end IT support for the SMB market
Space is limited. Register today. https://www.ulistic.com/miami/