You should never trust a marketing company that touts: “We do all your marketing for you.”
If you do you’re putting the “life line” to your success in the hands of a company that doesn’t understand your MSP business.
But, if you are using a marketing company like this, let me ask:
“How is this working for you?”
I bet your answer is:
“I’m not getting the results I expected.”
Does this surprise you? It shouldn’t.
These companies typically fail to produce the results you’re looking for.
- Lack of involvement and input from you. – When you “hand over the reigns” to a marketing company that doesn’t involve you, your marketing plan is doomed to fail. Unlike them, Ulistic expects your executive team to participate in all aspects of our marketing strategy. This ensures that we move in the right direction, make changes as needed, and that our marketing plan always addresses your needs.
- Failure to understand your culture. – These companies provide a “one-size-fits-all” solution that doesn’t focus on your business and client cultures. Think about it. Your clients continue to work with you, because you understand their needs. Ulistic gets to know your business culture, your clients’ cultures, and considers them when designing and implementing your marketing strategy. This is essential to produce positive results.
- Lack of a story. – One of the core ingredients to any successful marketing campaign is to share your story. Your clients need to know that they can trust and ultimately believe your MSP business to be reliable and effective. By promoting your successful stories, we help to develop this trust. Ulistic includes unlimited case studies, press releases, and announcements in all of our services. We ensure you are seen as a trusted expert that your prospects can count on.
- Failure to help you stand out from the crowd. – One of the ways these “marketing-done-for-you” companies can offer such low prices is that they use cookie-cutter methods. All MSPs offer many of the same services, and without differentiating yours from others, your prospects will simply go for the lowest price in town. Ulistic ensures you stand out from other MSPs, so you’ll be chosen over them.
- They take over the “keys to the castle.” – This is the same as point one. Never outsource your complete strategy when it comes to marketing your MSP business. You can outsource the “heavy lifting,” and some of the tactical work, but never outsource your total marketing strategy. Ulistic includes coaching and consulting in our marketing services, so you can be an integral player in the development of your marketing strategy. “Fail to plan…plan to fail.”
When looking for an MSP Marketing Company, ask to see their past MSP success. This should be a benchmark to measure their capabilities.
Ulistic is a different breed of MSP marketing company. Our founder, Stuart Crawford has committed his professional life to marketing and sales. The MSP he was previously involved with, achieved $5.5 million in sales in seven short years. Stuart, and the team at Ulistic, know from experience what works.
Looking for an MSP Marketing Company that offers “marketing-with-you” services? If so, Ulistic is your company. You will have a marketing consultant with proven credentials in your corner, working with you and holding you accountable for making a difference in your success.
Ready to succeed? Call Ulistic at 716.799.1999, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the positive results you expect from your marketing efforts.
Stuart Crawford serves as Creative Director and CEO with Sebring, FL and Fort Erie, ON-based Ulistic, a specialty MSP Marketing firm focused on information technology marketing and business development. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience pertaining to how technology business owners and IT firms can use marketing as a vehicle to obtain success.