5 Solid Reasons MSPs Should Use Emojis As Part Of Their SEO Strategy
Emojis can help your business rank higher on search engines. Use them well to enjoy the benefits of incorporating them into your SEO strategy. Discover five benefits of using emojis as an SEO strategy.
The right SEO strategies can offer many benefits to your organization. You can use them to increase your visibility, increase conversion, and improve user experience.
SEO best practices often change. Many organizations struggle to keep up with the changes. Are you one of them? You may miss out on SEO strategies that can help you achieve your goals.
One strategy that organizations struggle with is whether to use emojis.
Clients often ask Ulistic whether they should use emojis as part of their SEO strategy. Ulistic provides MSP marketing. This article will help you discover the benefits of using emojis as part of your SEO strategy.
Do Emojis Affect SEO Performance?
Google has had a back and forth over emojis. They disabled them in 2015, only to revive them a year later. The search engine company said that it would show emoticons where they will be useful, relevant, and fun.
One reason that might have influenced their decision is the realization that emojis are here to stay. Emoticons are not a temporary thing.
Google’s decision begs the question, can emojis affect your SEO performance?
Yes. Emojis can affect your performance on search engines.
When brands use emojis, it feels more human, warm, and relatable.
Charlotte Ang, SEO Consultant of Traffic Bees
Brands that use emojis on their sites make their content less robotic and more personalized. Companies appreciate the importance of treating prospects and clients as partners and developing connections with them. Emojis can help you build a relationship of trust with your customers, primarily millennials.
A Harris Poll survey that Tenor commissioned shows that 36% of millennials (ages 18–34) prefer emojis and GIFs to have enhanced communication of their feelings and thoughts to using words. Having emoticons on your website allows you to connect with them better.
These ties can translate to users having valuable experiences on your websites. Visitors stay longer, share your content, and rate it well. Search engine algorithms note these patterns and rank your content higher among search engine results, as they offer value to search queries.
Where Can You Use Emojis on Your SEO Content?
You can add emojis on metadata, such as title tags or rich snippets. You may also include emoticons in the title ads on AdWords.
Many websites use emojis to have relevant content. For example, users that search for “🍕 hut” have Pizza Hut among the search engine’s feedback. The results are as accurate as those you’d get using text search.
5 Benefits of Using Emojis as Part of Your SEO Strategy
Why should you use emojis on your SEO content?
Use emojis to enjoy these benefits.
- Use emoticons to increase Click-Through-Rate (CTR): For example, your website will rank higher if you have emojis on your rich snippets. This higher ranking will attract more prospects and increase your CTR. More people notice emojis on meta titles and descriptions, so they are likely to visit your site.
- Emojis Can Increase Relevancy in Search: Your pages may show up among search queries if you are using emojis. For example, you may use an animal’s emoticon when you have content relevant to its owner. The search engine will rank your site well among the owner’s search results, as they believe it is appropriate.
- Promote Local SEO With Emojis: Local shops with high impact emojis on their brand names or content rank higher among local search queries. For example, New York Roses can rank higher among “New York 🌹” search queries.
- Improve User Experience With Emojis: You can improve the experience of users with emojis. For example, your content will help users if it is similar to their search terms. The search engine will rank your content higher, attracting more attention to your website. Users will also get quick feedback.
- Use Emojis to Build Trust With Prospects: Today’s generation use emoticons in their everyday life. They will trust organizations that use emojis and be open to their pitch, as they develop a connection with their content.
What MSPs Can Do to Prepare
MSPs need to change to suit the needs of their clients. More people are using emojis to get strategic advantages. MSPs are adding them as an SEO marketing strategy.
Your content can determine your performance on search engines. Businesses are moving away from transactional content that they craft for search engines. They are making relevant and personalized content for their customers. Emojis enable you to accomplish this target.
Search engines prioritize value to users, and emojis can help your business provide the value for users. This relevance helps you rank higher on search engine results.
You need to work with a company that understands emojis’ importance as one of your SEO strategies. Ulistic will incorporate emojis to your SEO strategy, making your content useful and relevant to prospects, which improves your search rankings.
How Ulistic Can Help You Use Emojis as an SEO Strategy
Ulistic provides MSP marketing. We help MSPs attract new clients and satisfy existing clients.
Ulistic understands the importance of having emojis among your search engine marketing strategy. We will use our expertise to help you incorporate them into your marketing. Our professionals will help you use emoticons correctly to provide relevancy, feed local SEO, boost CTR, and improve user experience.
Are You Ready to Use Proven Strategies to Rank Higher on Search Engines?
Speak with us now by calling 855-964-2608 and let us get you leads to help you grow.