If there is one thing that leaves me scratching my head, it’s the abundance of crappy MSP Websites out there. I’m not talking about the one-man shows that developed something in Frontpage 97 back in 1998 and haven’t changed it since. I’m speaking to those MSP practice owners who want to grow but ignore the importance of having a professionally designed MSP Website.
Prospects Require a Certain Level of Comfort
Why is your MSP Website so important? It’s simple: before a prospect calls you, they will typically check out your Website. They are seeking a level of comfort that your MSP business is:
- Risk-free, and
If your MSP Website doesn’t convey these very basic requirements, you may be overlooked. Even if the prospect comes from a good referral source, you run the risk of losing them without a professional Website.
The Clone Factor
The other major challenge you face with your Website is “The Clone Factor.” Does your MSP Website look like and say the exact same thing as your competition? This is a common challenge in our industry. Low-priced solutions make it easy for MSPs to have a halfway decent Website—But at what expense?
In order for your MSP Website to create a “gusher” of new opportunities, it must be unique and engage your visitors. After all, your number-one priority is to convert a Website visitor into a prospect. That’s all—nothing else matters. Not your vendor relationships, not their logos, not your certifications, not your awards. The objective of your Website is to convert someone looking for an IT company into someone who contacts you.
What should you do to make this happen?
- Post a large number of up-to-date testimonials on your site on a regular basis. Nothing puts you ahead of your competition faster than having happy clients share how pleased they are with your services.
- Publish new success stories every week. Not just occasionally, do so once a week.
- Share information about the new business you get. Post “new-client wins” on your Website. Success breeds success. Why aren’t you sharing your success stories?
- Talk about all the great things you do in your community. Tell others how you help out in the community.
- Relay how your people make a difference. Even if you are a one- person operation, you can still do this.
- Make your MSP Website your own. Stop looking and acting like all the others.
Need help? Ulistic’s $297 Marketing Service is the perfect kick-start your MSP business needs. Just fill out the form on the right and we will get you going on the road to success.
Want More From Your MSP Marketing?
Subscribe To The Ulistic YouTube Channel And Get Valuable Insights Into Marketing Your Managed IT Services Business.
Stuart Crawford serves as Creative Director and CEO with Sebring, FL Ulistic, a specialty MSP Marketing firm focused on information technology marketing and business development. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience pertaining to how technology business owners and IT firms can use marketing as a vehicle to obtain success.