Looking to reduce costs while streamlining your business operations? Many businesses struggle with the cost of procuring and maintaining technology, however, there’s a much better alternative – ECW Computers offers Private Cloud Hosted Services (Infrastructure as a Service) to help you leverage the cloud in a cost-efficient manner for increased security, flexibility, and scalability. To learn more, give us a call at 561.306.2284 or send us an email at Info@ecwcomputers.com.
As your business continues to grow, so does your need for additional physical resources; however, it’s not always possible to purchase and maintain more equipment. But fortunately, our virtual private data center offers access to an unlimited amount of virtualized hardware resources to help you:
- Eliminate expensive IT hardware investments.
- Scale with ease whenever necessary.
- Make upgrades or changes on-demand.
- Decrease disruptions & downtime.
Plus, you’re able to have more flexibility in terms of application delivery, as well as more control to store and manage internal company data. When you choose to leverage our private cloud hosted services, you’re able to benefit from:
- Availability: Your entire virtualized IT environment will offer high availability without the cost or complexity associated with traditional solutions.
- Accessibility: Your applications will continuously be accessible – without the risk of costly data loss, even in the event of a server failure.
- Automation: Your applications are simple to deploy, use, and manage. Plus, applications can be provisioned within minutes instead of hours.
- Data Protection: Your data will be protected through disk backups with de-duplication to decrease use of backup disk space.
- Encryption: Your communications are fully encrypted with a customized site-to-site VPN tunnel from your office to the data center.
- Disaster Recovery: Your data and applications are secure and recoverable without the cost and issues associated with disaster recovery.
In addition, you’re able to have peace of mind knowing the world-class Tier-4 data center ensures security and compliance through:
- Certifications: The data center is certified to be TIA 942 Tier 4, SSAE 16 type II, HIPAA, SOX, and PCI compliant to ensure suitability for organizations of all types and sizes.
- Physical security: The data center has a multi-layered approach to physical security, including surveillance, perimeter fencing, and biometric controls used to gain access.
- Redundancy: The data center has redundant UPS located in secure, isolated rooms, as well as redundant generators and underground fuel tanks for power continuity.
And as an added security measure, the data center’s employees undergo multiple thorough background security checks.
The Days of Complicated Support Tickets & Downtime Are Long Gone! Contact ECW Computers to Transition to the Cloud
Interested in transitioning to the cloud but feeling uncertain about the complexities associated with the move? Our team of IT experts is here to help you out! We’ll ensure the transition goes smoothly and worry-free!
To learn more about our private cloud hosted services, give us a call at (863) 451-3088 or send us an email at email@example.com. ECW Computers looks forward to helping you realize the power of the cloud!
Want More From Your MSP Marketing?
Subscribe To The Ulistic YouTube Channel And Get Valuable Insights Into Marketing Your Managed IT Services Business.
Stuart Crawford serves as Creative Director and CEO with Sebring, FL Ulistic, a specialty MSP Marketing firm focused on information technology marketing and business development. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience pertaining to how technology business owners and IT firms can use marketing as a vehicle to obtain success.