This will be the best investment you make on the growth of your managed services business this spring.
Ulistic’s managed services workshop continues its North American tour sharing MSP sales and marketing strategies and tactics to sold out venues in Orange County, Toronto, Dallas and now the tour stops in Washington, DC.
LEARN THE INS and OUTS OF GOOGLE ADWORDS OVER LUNCH
During this one day managed services workshop you will learn:
- How to close 80% more opportunities following an easy process from lead to client.
- Start your trip to mastery by doing your own telemarketing and how you can create leads during your own sales calls.
- Deal with objections and deal with prospects who throw objections in your direction.
- Secrets to selling backup/disaster recovery and business continuity every time.
- Why hosted telephone services is a must in your solution stack today.
- How to make serious money selling email security.
- Why Intel Hybrid cloud must be in your solution offering.
Don’t miss this opportunity in Washington, DC.
Date: March 14, 2013
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Holiday Inn – National Airport/Crystal City
Register Now at https://www.ulistic.com/washington
Stuart Crawford serves as Creative Director and CEO with Sebring, FL and Fort Erie, ON-based Ulistic, a specialty MSP Marketing firm focused on information technology marketing and business development. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience pertaining to how technology business owners and IT firms can use marketing as a vehicle to obtain success.