Chicago, IL (August 23, 2013) —Ulistic’s IT Sales and Marketing Workshop in Chicago was just what IT Managed Service Providers (MSPs) needed to improve their marketing strategies and ultimately grow their businesses.
ULISTIC’s President and Chief Marketing Officer, Stuart Crawford presented a “no-hype, no-BS and no-fluff” training for IT MSPs who want to increase their marketability and market share.
Attendees learned about:
- Ulistic’s 17-Step Sales Process,
- How to master telemarketing without spending a fortune, and
- How to create an MSP Marketing Strategy that really works.
Their rave reviews:
- “Great event! We already have plans in the works to get this implemented in our organization. Thanks!” — Jim Koch, Erb’s Technology
- “The event was very helpful. I look forward to adding the Ulistic 17 Steps to my business plan.” — Clint Baxter, Erb’s Technology
- “This event was very informative regarding the sales process of MSPs. I come from a technical background and not the sales side. But now I’m responsible for the company’s sales. It was a very eye-opening seminar.” — Jason Zamet, 2iAmerica
- “The content was terrific and very beneficial!” — Paul Leonhardt, Chicagoland Cloud
- Great Job Stuart!” — Rob Geiger, Aavex Technology
- “Great event with great information” — Dave Smith, CTI Technology
Sponsors for the event included:
In addition to the Chicago Event, ULISTIC is also presenting the following upcoming programs:
MORE ABOUT ULISTIC:
As MSPs grow they sometimes find they need to hop from consultant to consultant to address their increasing marketing needs. With ULISTIC as your MSP Marketing Partner in Success, you can be assured that whatever need you have, we’ll address it. If we can’t, we’ll find someone who can. We’re your “One-Stop-Shop” for all your IT MSP Marketing needs, now and into the future. For more information visit ULISTIC on the web at: https://www.ulistic.com/
MORE ABOUT STUART:
ULISTIC’s President and Chief Marketing Officer, Stuart Crawford was honored by Calgary’s Avenue Inc. with “The Top 40 Under 40 Award” in 2007 for being an outstanding business leader; and Stuart was recognized as one of the “Top 20 Business Leaders of Tomorrow” by Business in Calgary magazine in 2008. Stuart has also won many Microsoft Partner Awards for his work in the IT community.
If you’d like to speak with Stuart in regard to your online marketing, social media plan or how to blog effectively, give him a call at 716.799.1999 ext 101 or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org