Master Your MSP by MASTERING YOUR SKILLS TODAY!
FREE FOR ALL MSPs TO ATTEND!!!!
With the right skills , you can easily run a successful managed services business.
How are your skills? How do you rank your skill set?
Attend this event and start to master your MSP with the right skills:
- A great tool to pay your sales professionals accordingly
- Resources on how to maximize marketing development funds from your suppliers
- A blue print to build a successful IT security practice
- Key relationships with some of the best IT vendors
- Tools that you can immediately put into place to grow business
Most important, what tools, services and products will help you make your business a success?
You’ve heard the old saying: Stop working in your business and start working on your business. Why can’t you do both? Many of us got into the MSP business because we love technology. Then one day we woke up in the throes of an entrprenial seizure.
Distractions abound in today’s MSP world. Everyone wants your attention.
During this one-day session in Toronto, MSP consultant Stuart Crawford will share tips and tricks learned throughout his 15-year career in the MSP world.
Your agenda will cover:
- Leadership In today’s high paced world
- Developing a marketing strategy that works
- Closing sales instead of hoping for business
- ConnectWise, Autotask, Tigerpaw – What works best?
- Make sense of RMM tools Sales compensation strategies that get results
- Hiring and knowing when to release poor performers back to industry.
Join Ulistic and Stuart Crawford in Toronto for this special MSP training day.
Read more about our venue, The Vintage Conservatory – http://www.vintageconservatory.com/
There is only room for 15 people at this event.
Interested in attending? Email Stuart Crawford today to book your spot.
Stuart Crawford serves as Creative Director and CEO with Sebring, FL and Fort Erie, ON-based Ulistic, a specialty MSP Marketing firm focused on information technology marketing and business development. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience pertaining to how technology business owners and IT firms can use marketing as a vehicle to obtain success.