Colorado Computer Support (CCS) provides IT services, computer and networking solutions to businesses throughout the state of Colorado. They wanted to increase their client base throughout the state and drive up their business revenue. To do this they needed expert MSP Marketing Support — So they came to Ulistic for help — And help we did! In just six months, with Ulistic’s help, CCS substantially increased their client base and their business revenue. Plus they recently signed up a new client with a large business that needs CCS’s fully managed IT service offerings on a monthly basis. (We won’t tell you exactly how much revenue this brings to CCS, but it’s a lot for any MSP!)
How did we do it? As MSP specialists and marketing experts, Ulistic knows the answers to getting new clients and driving up revenue. Our marketing is the fuel that feeds your business. Without a strategic marketing plan from Ulistic, you’re left “marketing by default”— relying on vendor-provided marketing materials and market development funds that generate little or no demand.
How Ulistic Helped CCS Increase Their Client Base and Drive Up Revenue
When Blake Schwank, the owner and President of CCS contacted us he needed help with:
- Graphic design,
- Online marketing,
- Social media marketing,
- Monthly newsletters,
- Direct mail, and
Here’s what the team at Ulistic did for CCS. We:
- Strategized with Blake and the team at CCS, and everyone committed to the execution of an annual marketing strategy complete with key performance indicators and deliverables.
- Reviewed CCS’s existing website and made recommendations on what it should say and how it should look to attract the customers they were looking for. This meant a complete redesign and refresh of content so it spoke directly to those they wanted to attract.
- Created a customized marketing kit with everything CCS needed to successfully sell their managed services. We used Ulistic’s 17-Step Sales and Marketing process, and executed a proven sales strategy to win new customers for CCS.
- Developed and executed monthly direct-marketing services including direct mail, telemarketing and email marketing to CCS’s top prospects. This created an ongoing awareness about CCS, attracting new customers and opportunities.
- Managed their online and electronic marketing with fresh and unique blog content, monthly newsletters, video marketing and social media.
- Helped CCS get found on Google. Through proven Google Adwords and search-marketing strategies, Ulistic created an online presence and provided the online opportunities CCS had been looking for.
- Consulted with Blake and his sales team regarding what they needed to do to close more business.
- Worked with CCS and their vendor partners to ensure their vendors’ marketing also spoke to CCS customers.
- Developed all their sales collateral, with an immediate professional curb appeal that relayed to CCS’s market audience how professional, reliable and effective they are.
In a nutshell, Ulistic’s team of professionals developed, deployed, executed and maintained results-driven strategic marketing solutions, and leveraged proven and best practices that attracted new customers to CCS. We do this on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for all our clients. Ulistic knows that marketing isn’t a get-it-done-once proposition. It’s a continual process that should evolve and grow as your business does.
CCS is just one of our many clients who have greatly benefitted from our services. Not every managed service provider is the perfect client for us. We only work with those who know the importance of creating a sound marketing strategy and possess the willingness to invest in the growth of their MSP business.
If this is you and you’re ready to take your MSP business to the next level, call Ulistic today—Your MSP marketing professionals at 716.799.1999 ext 102, and book a complimentary, no-obligation review of your existing marketing strategy.
Want More From Your MSP Marketing?
Subscribe To The Ulistic YouTube Channel And Get Valuable Insights Into Marketing Your Managed IT Services Business.