REIS INFORMATION SYSTEMS NEEDS YOUR MSP SALES SKILLS
The focus for this role is to cultivate and develop relationships with new and existing clients in the relevant marketplace. With a thorough understanding of Reis’ comprehensive solution portfolio, the primary responsibilities of the Sales Professional include lead generation, sales qualification, Territory and Account Planning and closing of the sale. The Sales Professional works with the client to identify a business need, propose a solution, and ensure all the capabilities of Reis are brought to bear to address it. Strategic Account Planning and Reviews will ensure effective and ongoing Client Relationships and Customer Satisfaction, maximizing opportunities. The Sales Professional will ultimately be measured against their ability to achieve expected gross margin targets.
Apply via LinkedIn today
Desired Skills & Experience
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develops and coordinates execution of territory and account plans, in collaboration with relevant team members (e.g., solution specialists, inside sales representatives, service leaders) and strategic partners/vendors, to profitably grow revenues and market share in assigned territory
- Prospects potential/net-new clients and grows a new client base in assigned territory
- Identifies influencers and decision makers within target customer base and develops long-term mutually beneficial relationships
- Qualifies business opportunities and defines effective sales strategies
- Effectively communicates and continuously reinforces the Reis Information Systems value proposition and how it relates to customers’ business and IT needs
- Knowledgeable about Reis’ broad offering portfolio, including products, services and solutions
- Knowledgeable about competitors’ capabilities and effectively counters competitive threats
- Leverages internal and vendor/partner resources, programs and tools to optimize customer value and maximize closing success rate
- Leverages management to build long-term business relationship
- Successfully increases share of existing and prospective customers’ IT spend over time
- Offerings focus on IT infrastructure solutions e.g., virtualization, networking, security
- Industry specific focus
- Accounts > 20-300 employees
Sales professional with track record of overachievement
- Senior management level relationships e.g., Owner, President, Director IT, Director Procurement
- Excellent understanding of target segment and client set
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with track record of overachievement
- Minimum 3 years of related, industry experience
- Very effective negotiation skills
- Very effective planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with emphasis on listening, verbal and written communication capabilities
- Very effective presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Uncompromising integrity
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and initiative
- PC-based skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Reis Information Systems believes in making a meaningful contribution to our clients future success. We craft solutions and mitigate business risk to our clients in South Western Ontario from our offices in Kitchener and Hamilton.
We strive to deliver IT solutions that will make vast improvements in performance, reliability and security. Our goal is to build confidence in network systems, and allow our clients staff focus on the job they were intended to do – which in turn will makes our clients to be more effective, and profitable.
Visit their website today.
Stuart Crawford serves as Creative Director and CEO with Sebring, FL and Fort Erie, ON-based Ulistic, a specialty MSP Marketing firm focused on information technology marketing and business development. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience pertaining to how technology business owners and IT firms can use marketing as a vehicle to obtain success.