Submit Your Best Solutions for the 2012 IMPACT Awards Program
Submit your Success Stories. Get Recognized. You Deserve It!
Each year Microsoft Canada Inc. recognizes innovation and excellence in the Canadian technology Partner community through the Microsoft Partner Network IMPACT Awards program. We are excited to offer you a variety of awards to showcase your solutions built on Microsoft-based technologies that can benefit customers.
This year marks the 10th annual IMPACT Awards and we have nearly 30 awards designed to recognize excellence across Emerging Technologies & Innovation, Microsoft Partner Network Competencies, and Marketing, Relationships & Partnering Excellence.
How IMPACT Awards Benefit Your Business
Benefit from award recognition that can help elevate your brand, provide competitive advantages and market recognition, create new business and customer opportunities, and generate buzz and press coverage.
- Finalists and Winners are acknowledged and celebrated at the 2012 IMPACT Awards Gala to be held in Toronto,
Ontario on November 13, 2012.
- Winners are presented onstage at the Awards Gala with a trophy to signify your success.
- Finalists and Winners receive a Public Relations & Marketing Package to assist your organization with promoting
your award-winning status:
- Customized logo and web banner that help you showcase your company as an honored Microsoft
- Custom public relations template to help you promote your award recognition and success
- Winners’ Microsoft Pinpoint profiles will be featured on the Microsoft Pinpoint homepage to drive more customer
- Winners will also be highlighted on the IMPACT Awards homepage providing recognition as being best in class
within the Canadian Microsoft Partner Network.
Start Preparing Your Award Entries Today
It’s time to gain the recognition you deserve for your successful story of a solution you built on Microsoft-based technologies.
Submit for an IMPACT Award and get the recognition that can set you apart!
Stuart Crawford serves as Creative Director and CEO with Sebring, FL and Fort Erie, ON-based Ulistic, a specialty MSP Marketing firm focused on information technology marketing and business development. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience pertaining to how technology business owners and IT firms can use marketing as a vehicle to obtain success.