Ulistic’s Complimentary Managed Services Training is coming to the Stampede City on June 20, 2013. Learn from the top MSP trainers in our no hype, no pressure learning environment.
Our commitment to your managed services business is that you will learn what you need to know without the consistent, nagging and over-the-top sales pressure to invest in additional training or other services that may or may be 100% beneficial to your managed services business. Ulistic’s primary goal is to provide you with extraordinary quality content and only if you would like to invest in additional services that will be your decision.
MARKETING & SELLING CLOUD SOLUTIONS AND
MAXIMIZING PROFIT MARGINS IN THE CLOUD
MARKETING & SELLING MANAGED SERVICES IN THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY!
“Thank you for organizing the MSP workshop, it was an eye opener.”
Ahmed Kufaishi | Technical Services Manager
Ulistic guarantees you will have a tonne of new ideas for your IT services business and pages of notes that you can put to work immediately.
Here is your agenda:
- Figuring our WHY you are in the managed IT services business
- Putting your IT Marketing plan together to generate qualified leads
- Designing the perfect IT Sales Strategy
- Mastering Telemarketing in-house and save money versus outsourcing and get better results
- Using Ulistic’s 14 steps sales and marketing process to increase your close ratio to 80%
- Dealing with and overcoming objections in your MSP sales cycle
- Plus..learn to sell BDR, Phone Systems, Security Solutions and more from our trusted sponsors
Calgary Blackfoot Inn
5940 Blackfoot Trail SE
Calgary, AB T2H 2B5
Time: 8 AM to 5 PM
Who must attend: MSP business owners, MSP marketing professionals, MSP Sales Professionals and MSP Sales Management. Sorry, this is not a technical event, this MSP workshop focuses on driving revenue, streamlining sales operations and how to market your MSP business for success.
Ulistic’s main purpose is to provide Calgary Managed Services companies with the tools to achieve stratospheric success.
Your Managed Services Trainers include:
- Stuart Crawford, Ulistic– MSP Coach, Marketing, Sales and Business Development Professional
- Carl Watene, Easy Office Phone – Top VoIP, IP Telephony and Marketing expert
- Partif – Top MSP backup sales and marketing professional
- Jennifer Zaremba – Director of Sales for Hosted Exchange, CRM and SharePoint firm ITUtility.NET
- Colin Knox – President, PASSPORTAL – Secure Password Management For MSPs
- and many others.
This is a full day of MSP Sales and Marketing training in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We will help you get a leg up on your competitors by streamlining your sales process, positioning solutions like cloud, backup, hosted voice, email security, email archiving, hybrid cloud solution, business continuity and how to market your MSP business and how you can leave your competitors envious of how you run your managed services business in Calgary.
MSP business coach and sales/marketing specialist Stuart Crawford invites you to attend this great one day managed services workshop focused on providing you with strategies and tactics to grow your MSP now. During this MSP training workshop you will learn.
Learn how to sell Backup and Disaster Recovery, Voice Over IP Services and Email Security from leading partners who specialize in helping your managed services business maximize benefits with your clients.
During this day-long complimentary MSP business development training in Calgary, Alberta we guarantee that you will walk away with many new tactics and strategies that will enable you to market your MSP effectively and create a difference with the community, your business, your employees and, most important, yourself.
We will also discuss with you:
- Turning your MSP website into a lead generation machine
- Mastering referral marketing and getting the leads you need from your strategic partners
- How theme-based marketing events draw people in and how to run a successful MSP marketing event
- Using the media to create natural attraction in the marketplace
- Do telemarketers really work?
To learn more about Ulistic’s service offerings visit https://www.ulistic.com.
Thank to sponsors Partif, Roaring Penguin Software and Easy Office Phone.