Calgary (January 22, 2014)—XCEL Professional Services, a Calgary IT support company, is pleased to announce that we’ve recently moved into a new office in Calgary. Due to the growth of our business and staff, we simply needed more room to meet our needs and those of our clients.
We’re excited about this move and the opportunity to continue serving businesses in and around Calgary. Nothing will change, and our relocation won’t affect our ability to serve and support our clients.
Our new location:
Suite 425, 1925 18th Avenue NE
(Just North East of Deerfoot Trail & 16th Avenue.)
Our new office is equipped with:
- A dedicated projects and client network-staging room so that client equipment can’t get lost in the shuffle, and projects can be kept in focus without distractions for better quality delivery.
- A state-of-the-art Network Operations Centre (NOC) where analysts sit in an open technical bullpen outfitted with four large TV’s that display real-time dashboard information to keep our technical and management teams updated on our performance and any pertinent client alerts.
- A built out server room that employs all the same suggestions we make to clients regarding both structure and technology. We practice what we preach with regards to room security, static dissipative flooring, numerous isolated electrical circuits, hot-air escapes and exhaust fans, inlet cold air vents, etc.
- A staff lounge with reading materials, a couch, and a large TV with full cable and video game consoles so they can relax and be rested when they go to work for our clients.
- A dedicated relaxation room fitted with aromatherapy, peaceful sound effects, and a world-class top-of-the-line massage chair that gives certified shiatsu massages to keep staff relaxed, calm and rejuvenated.
Colin Knox, President of XCEL explains:
“The comfort furnishings in our new space keep our staff in good spirits and health so they can always provide excellent customer service. It also bodes well towards retaining skilled employees and results in fewer turnovers. It halts the “rotating door” of IT technicians that businesses often have to deal with.”
We’re very excited about our new space and hope you will pay us a visit!
XCEL is an award-winning IT Service Provider with offices in Calgary and Edmonton. For more information about XCEL and the services we provide call 1.855.923.9253, email: email@example.com or visit us on the web at: www.xpsl.ca
Want More From Your MSP Marketing?
Subscribe To The Ulistic YouTube Channel And Get Valuable Insights Into Marketing Your Managed IT Services Business.