When an electric company in the Brisbane area was looking for improved email access they knew to contact Brisbane IT Support experts, Smile IT. Smile IT’s team of professionals are experts in IT communications. We knew that all they needed was to be migrated to Microsoft Office 365. A migration would provide them tremendous ease-of-use, reliability and increased communication efficiencies.
Prior to migrating the electric company to Office 365, we met with them to discuss:
- Office 365’s various plans and options,
- The time and costs involved with each plan,
- What plan they thought would be most suitable for their unique needs.
With our advice, they made an educated decision, and we got right to work.
Smile IT handled it all. The client didn’t need to do a thing!
- We contacted T-Suite and acted as the to liaison to sign them up and purchase the number of licenses required.
- We specified the start date and time for the initial migration to ensure the client would be available.
- We ensured the client was prepared to wait a week before the Office 365 migration was complete.
- After we completed their migration we scheduled a date and time to visit them onsite and setup new email profiles for each user in the office, as well as remote users working in separate locations.
- We informed the client when the final sync took place and the second sync was complete.
- The migration was a success and Smile IT kept the client informed every step of the way!
Proper Office 365 Migration Can Be Complicated.
It’s Important To Use An IT Provider Like Smile IT To Manage It.
Migration to Office 365 requires that MX records direct a domain’s mail flow to the proper account. When we performed the MX record switch, we did so after hours to ensure minimal email downtime. We explained how the client could access their email via webmail during the entire migration process, so their email operations would stay up and running. Today, we continue to provide ongoing monitoring of the client’s server and backups.
At Smile IT, we understand the importance of keeping our clients informed during any migration process. When you’re running a business that depends on technology, it’s critical to always know what’s going on and be prepared.
To learn more about Office 365 migration, give us a call at 07 3173 1991 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Smile IT can help you migrate to Office 365 and improve availability and communication abilities for your staff.
Want More From Your MSP Marketing?
Subscribe To The Ulistic YouTube Channel And Get Valuable Insights Into Marketing Your Managed IT Services Business.