Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding IT career in Atlanta?
This Atlanta-based IT consulting firm is a leader in providing IT services to business across the Altanta area. They are currently searching for a leader and looking for a Senior IT Consultant who wants to take the lead role in providing business-focused technology solutions across their client base.
Once your skills have been qualified, you will be put in touch with the owner directly.
- Represent the company and interact with clients to provide business-focused IT solutions to complicated challenges in small and medium sized enterprises
- Design, configure, monitor, secure and maintain client networks
- Manage client relationships and thoroughly document issues and resolutions
- Help accelerate the sales process with new clients
- Excellent communications skills
- Demonstrated strong client service skills
- Certifications with Microsoft, Citrix, VMware preferred
- Problem solver who is extremely organized—good documenter
- 5+ years in systems administration
- 10 years’ industry experience with Microsoft products
- Knowledge of various network solutions, such as Cisco, etc
- Knowledge and experience with security best practices
- Experience working with IT vendors
- Project management experience
- In-depth knowledge of routing protocols, VLAN configuration and network monitoring and trouble shooting tools
- Connectwise and Labtech experience an asset
Desired Skills & Experience
Provide strong technical knowledge in all areas of computer network design and trouble shooting, including but not limited to the use of these protocols:
- Ethernet, VPNS, WANS, LANS, Wireless, IP, etc
- Develop and implement, where possible, long-range IT plans for clients
- Perform network device upgrades for clients, as necessary, to keep equipment current and resolve equipment related issues
Apply online here
Stuart Crawford serves as Creative Director and CEO with Sebring, FL and Fort Erie, ON-based Ulistic, a specialty MSP Marketing firm focused on information technology marketing and business development. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience pertaining to how technology business owners and IT firms can use marketing as a vehicle to obtain success.